Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dan Massey <da...@gconnect.net> on 2007/01/31 15:30:12 UTC

Custom rules

Hi List

I have a file of custom rules for spamassassin, but some of the rules have
lots of OR conditions and I would like, for the sake of readability to break
it over several lines in the file, for example

header  MYTEST From =~ /(
    bill\@domain\.com|
    ben\@domain\.com|
    bryan\@domain\.com|
    )/i

This obviously does not work in its current format, is there a 'continuation
line' character I can use?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Re: Custom rules

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 02:30:12PM +0000, Dan Massey wrote:
> This obviously does not work in its current format, is there a 'continuation
> line' character I can use?

No, rules have to be on one line.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"It's not a huge rocket science thing, but it is a little bit funky ..."