Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/07 17:08:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ratis Release 2.1.0 rc1

+1

- Verified all checksums and signatures.
- Checked LICENSE and NOTICE.
- Built from source successfully.
- Ran all unit tests.  The following two tests failed
*TestRaftReconfigurationWithGrpc>RaftReconfigurationBaseTest.testBootstrapReconfWithSingleNodeAddTwo*

*TestRaftReconfigurationWithNetty>RaftReconfigurationBaseTest.testBootstrapReconfWithSingleNodeAddTwo*

The test failures seem minor.  We already have
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RATIS-1321 tracking it.

Thanks a lot for working on the release!

Tsz-Wo