Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/06 19:45:06 UTC

CloudStack in the News

All,

Robert van der Meulen was kind enough to share this with us on the marketing mailing list, and personally I believe that it is important enough to see across the lists so that you can share with others across your organizations, friends, colleagues, blogs, twitters, etc… This is great exposure for Apache CloudStack and when we get questions about "Is CloudStack ready for Production?" here's one reference that clearly shows that it is!

Thanks,
Matt

Hi all,

We just released this: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leaseweb-usa-adds-authentic-private-virtual-networking-to-its-cloud-195551701.html

This is CloudStack advanced networking (for 'cloud') and CloudStack Basic networking (for 'virtual server') as a product. Thought it might be on-topic (as I mention CloudStack in the release, and we contribute to the project) - if this kind of stuff is too commercial for this list, let me know. We're now running 6 Cloudstack setups (in datacenters in NL, Germany and USA) serving thousands of instances to customers - and are obviously happy with it :)
As part of the product there's some firewall functionality in our control panel (built on the firewalling stuff in 4.x/apache setup, and security groups in the 2.x/citrix setup we run for the classical virtual server product) - built on top of the CS api.

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Robert van der Meulen
Manager Cloud
www.leaseweb.com<http://www.leaseweb.com/>
T: +31 (0)20 316 2880
E: r.vandermeulen@leaseweb.com<ma...@leaseweb.com>

Re: CloudStack in the News

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 12:15:06AM +0530, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> All,
>
> Robert van der Meulen was kind enough to share this with us on the
> marketing mailing list, and personally I believe that it is
> important enough to see across the lists so that you can share with
> others across your organizations, friends, colleagues, blogs,
> twitters, etc? This is great exposure for Apache CloudStack and when
> we get questions about "Is CloudStack ready for Production?" here's
> one reference that clearly shows that it is!

Good stuff rvdm and team! And a big thanks to all the contributors at
leaseweb who've been fixing issues on our point releases!

--
Prasanna.,

Re: CloudStack in the News

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.