Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "1095193290@qq.com" <10...@qq.com> on 2021/02/02 02:35:35 UTC

How to implement a FTP connector Flink Table/sql support?

Hi
 I have investigate the relevant document and code about Flink connector. Flink support local filesystem and several pluggable file system which not include FTP. Could you give me some suggestions how to make Flink read data from FTP. One way I have learned is  implementing  FTP conncector accoring to user-defined Sources & Sinks. Have any other ways to read data from FTP? Appreciating any suggestions.

1095193290@qq.com

Re: How to implement a FTP connector Flink Table/sql support?

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Flink supports Hadoop's FileSystem abstraction, which has an implementation
for FTP:
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/fs/ftp/FTPFileSystem.html