Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jonny Becker <jo...@web.de> on 2003/05/08 11:10:25 UTC

i18n - Favour

Hi,

this might be a dumm and lazy question but I don't quite get the i18n-Transformer and I have a seminar-presentation for school next week. I've already got some examples and I wanted to present a end page in html that one can look at in different languages.

Something like the cocoon example with some names of countries to click on and text like "thanks for your attendance" that can be viewed in different languages.
Since I don't get the i18n-Transformer I wanted to ask Iif someone could "donate" me some simple example code for my task.

Another question: I also quite don't get this mail archive. How do I reply to answers on my questions, since I don't get mails in reply?

Next question: I have a PowerPoint presentation (60 pages) about Cocoon written in german with some nice animations. I think its a pretty good presentation. If anyone wants it, I could mail it to you.

Thanks
Jonny

Re: i18n - Favour

Posted by Stephan Kassanke <ka...@gmx.de>.
sorry, this should have been sent only to his mail address.

Re: i18n - Favour

Posted by Stephan Kassanke <ka...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I would be interested in the Powerpoint presentation. It would be great if
you could send it to my address kassanke@dsor.de.

Thanks,

Stephan

Re: i18n - Favour

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.

there is a project we are develop (now is in alpha state) that make this
and more things using cocoon but "out of the box" we can prepare a version
for u ready for download (with or without cocoon and a container) for free

it will be an open source project

just make a request

support@osmosis.gr

-- stavros

Re: i18n - Favour

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Hi Jonny,

> Since I don't get the i18n-Transformer I wanted to ask Iif someone
> could "donate" me some simple example code for my task.

There are i18n samples in Cocoon 2.1, see
http://localhost:8888/samples/i18n/simple.xml after starting Cocoon.

The source code of the samples is found in src/webapp/samples/i18n.

-Bertrand