Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Arik Gorelik <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 18:07:01 UTC

Re: generating client stubs in VB.net and ability to set explicit headers

I thought it would be much simpler than that so I've found the 'wsdl'
command that would generate the stubs for me in visual studio, but no luck
as far as getting the headers information passed to the server side to
method invocation.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
This is something you may need to search out a VB.net group or something to
ask on.   I'm not sure how much VB.net experience exists around here.  :-(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org