Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2020/02/21 17:12:18 UTC

Subtasks not working with GitHub integration?

Hi everyone,

during the work on [1] I noticed that the Pull Request was not
automatically linked to the Jira issue. The commit also did not appear
in the Jira comment section.

I checked other subtasks like [2] and the commit notification is missing
there also.

It seems that subtasks get not updated automatically, can someone
confirm that?

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10231

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11277

Re: Subtasks not working with GitHub integration?

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
When the PR does not contain a ticket id when submitted, the link does not
appear. And does not appear when the subject of the PR is adjusted
afterwards. However, on adjusting the subject of the PR, the ticket is
adjusted to reflect the association between ticket and PR. See the 'Time
Tracking' and the 'Work Log' section.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor* (but unfortunately without privileges)* of* Apache
OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/>, since 2008

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
From my part, my commits has been linked to sub task automaticly [1]

Nicolas