Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org> on 2011/04/25 02:07:05 UTC

Re: Small issue in queryparser // QueryNodeImpl.java

Hi Karsten,

I received an email when you commented on LUCENE-2867, but I couldn't find
the comment on the JIRA itself.

Anyway, thanks for reporting this bug, I create a JIRA for that
(LUCENE-2045) and already started working on it.

Best Regards,
Adriano Crestani

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org>.
I mean, LUCENE-3045