Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shantaram Nadkarni <sn...@copyright.com> on 2007/06/19 19:34:07 UTC

NoSuchMethodError error while engagin rampart

Hi

  I am trying to engage rampart module. I get the following error

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: boolean
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext.isEngaged(javax.xml.namespace.QN

ame)

            at

org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java

:434)

            at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper

ation.java:373)

            at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO

peration.java:294)

I am using rampart-1.1.mar and axis2-1.2

I have included the module in the service.xml as well as axis2.xml

Please advice.

Thanks

Shantaram

Re: NoSuchMethodError error while engagin rampart

Posted by Chad DeBauch <cd...@gmail.com>.
You need to be using rampart-1.2.mar with axis2-1.2.

Chad