Posted to bugs@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 14:47:42 UTC

Re: Facing issue pass request body failed to X.X.X.X:8080 from Y.Y.Y.Y () urgent assistance required

This list is meant for reports from bugzilla, not support.

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: Facing issue pass request body failed to X.X.X.X:8080 from Y.Y.Y.Y () urgent assistance required

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
I think you've been consistently pointed to this list, including the
email you just replied to.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: Facing issue pass request body failed to X.X.X.X:8080 from Y.Y.Y.Y () urgent assistance required

Posted by HBalakrishna <hb...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Eric,

--
Eric Covener