Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Shan Gopalakrishnan <sg...@cisco.com> on 2002/12/26 06:59:46 UTC

Customizer problem

Hi

I'm having one small problem.  When I invoke the customizer and choose the
Add pane option, it should display the
Tab names in a table form but instead I get  " * "  .  i traced the code
and saw the lines where it is populating " * ".
Before I try further, thought I could give it a try here.

The below lines are in  DefaultJetspeedRunData.java

    * last modified: 11/06/01
          * Andreas Kempf, Siemens ICM S CP PE, Munich
          */
         if ((p != null) && (stack.size() > 1))
           customizationState.setAttribute ("customize-paneName",
(String)p.getTitle());
         else
           customizationState.setAttribute ("customize-paneName", "*");

can anyone let me know which property this code is looking for ? and in
which config file??

Thanks a bunch

- Shan