Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by senthil kumar <se...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/14 19:02:32 UTC

Reg: Compilation of Cactus Source Code

Hi,

I downloaded jakarta-cactus-src-1.7.1. When I try to compile its throwing an error message like

[iajc] D:\UtilitySoftwares\jakarta-cactus-src-1.7.1\framework\src\java\j2ee
-14\org\apache\cactus\server\PageContextWrapper.java:75 [error] The method getVa
riableResolver() is undefined for the type PageContext
     [iajc] return this.originalPageContext.getVariableResolver();
     [iajc]                                 ^^^^^^^^^^
     [iajc] MessageHolder:  (1 warning)  (11 error)
     [iajc] [error   0]: error at return this.request.getRemotePort();

I have the 2.4 servlet.jar file. Not sure why I am getting this error. Any suggestions?

-Senthil.

Re: JVM dump when trying to run cactus test cases

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria,

I want to try to help you but to be able to, I need the following data:
- what version of Cactus are you using?
- what version of Ant or Maven are you using?
- can you copy/paste your testcase?
- can you copy/paste the error message you get?

Thanks, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF 55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611

JVM dump when trying to run cactus test cases