Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Dean, Tim (STP)" <Ti...@guidant.com> on 2005/02/21 20:32:26 UTC

XInclude and schemas

Hi,

I'm trying to do some experiments using XInclude. My XML files are validated using XML schema (not DTD's). When I try to validate my document, the parser reports "Document is invalid: no grammar found" once it starts parsing the included document.

Is this something that is only fixed in the CVS repository? If so, is there any new release planned? The environment I work in makes it difficult to use software that is not officially released. Would I be better off just avoiding use of XInclude altogether?

Thanks,

Tim Dean
Reply to: tim.dean <at> guidant.com