Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/21 06:17:50 UTC

[General]Different SerialVersionID between RI and Harmony

I had a look at the comparison result on kaffe.org[1] and I'm very
glad to see it had fully achieved the 90 percent code coverage in this
September :)
In the meanwhile, I noticed many differences from RI were
SerialVersionID related. I volunteer to fix these problems if no one
objects.
[1]
http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk15-harmony.html#pkg_java_util
--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [General]Different SerialVersionID between RI and Harmony

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
On 9/21/06, Spark Shen wrote:

> Stepan Mishura 写道:
> > On 9/21/06, Spark Shen wrote:
> >>
> >> Tony Wu 写道:
> this
> >> >

> http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/h-jdk15-harmony.html#pkg_java_util
> >>

> >> Hi Tony:
> >>
> >> Many are coursed by the spec did not give a offical statement about the
> >> SerialVersionID.
> >

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200601.mbox/%3c906dd82e0601190059x3162c6c6u533928579c226572@mail.gmail.com%3e
> >
> Thanks stepan. And I think you support us to add those SerialVersionID.
> :-)

Sure.

-Stepan.

Best regards