Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by debstar <rt...@ifrance.com> on 2007/06/18 16:21:37 UTC

Active MQ and ws-eventing

Hi ...

I am looking for documentation about how to use ws-eventing within Active MQ
..
Is this possible ? and where can I find some information please?

Thanks.

Re: Active MQ and ws-eventing

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/18/07, debstar <rt...@ifrance.com> wrote:

> Hi ...
>
> I am looking for documentation about how to use ws-eventing within Active MQ
> ..
> Is this possible ? and where can I find some information please?

We don't currently have a ws-eventing API yet, but it should be pretty
easy to implement ws-eventing on top of ActiveMQ as we've put all the
ws-eventing primitives into the ActiveMQ internals.

We've a WS-Notification implementation via ServiceMix
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-wsn2005.html
--
James
-------