Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Óscar Girão <os...@igofast.com> on 2004/02/09 15:02:59 UTC

What about this one!!!!

Hi!

I've changed the qmail-scanner-queue.pl like this:

  system("echo X  >> /tmp/score");
  return if (defined($ENV{'RELAYCLIENT'}) &&
!defined($ENV{'QS_SPAMASSASSIN'}));
  system("echo Y  >> /tmp/score");

And I've notived that I only get X on my /tmp/score file.

This means that it returns after the return if ....

Any ideas?

Tks
Oscar

Re: What about this one!!!!

Posted by Steven Dickenson <st...@mrchuckles.net>.
Óscar Girão wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've changed the qmail-scanner-queue.pl like this:
>
>   system("echo X  >> /tmp/score");
>   return if (defined($ENV{'RELAYCLIENT'}) &&
> !defined($ENV{'QS_SPAMASSASSIN'}));
>   system("echo Y  >> /tmp/score");
>
> And I've notived that I only get X on my /tmp/score file.
>
> This means that it returns after the return if ....
>
> Any ideas?

You really shouldn't be asking this here.  There is a perfectly good
mailing list for qmail scanner here:

Also, please don't reply to an existing thread to start a new one.  It
screws up threading in many mail readers.

Steven
--
Steven Dickenson <st...@mrchuckles.net>
http://www.mrchuckles.net