Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Tony França <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 18:03:01 UTC

Search list archives

Hi all, sorry if I´m posting a dumb question :-}

Is it possible to *search* the mail list archives? I can only browse them at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-dev/

I´m new to continuum and I´d like to know if I can define dependencies
between builds.

Thanks in advance
Tony

Re: Search list archives

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 2, 2008 10:03 AM, Tony França <to...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to *search* the mail list archives? I can only browse them at
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-dev/

Google has the official archives indexed, and you can restrict your
search by specifying
site:http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum along
with your search terms.  (That will search all the Continuum lists,
not just the dev list.)

Nabble is another option:  http://www.nabble.com/Continuum-f13866.html

If you don't find the answer you need, start a new thread with a
descriptive subject.

--
Wendy