Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Viktors Rotanovs <Vi...@Rotanovs.com> on 2000/11/17 00:59:21 UTC

redirection troubles

Hi,

did anyone experience the following problem:
when I try to redirect with either fp:redirect
or response.sendRedirect(response.encodeRedirectURL(request.getRequestURI())),
it _sometimes_ appends headers and new page to
the current page. I've experienced this problem
under Netscape 4.7x and Konqueror from KDE2.
My servlet engine is Tomcat 3.1 running with
Apache 1.3.14. When I try to connect to Tomcat directly and
make POST request, it always outputs _part_ of
html and message saying that document has moved.

Where did I went wrong?

--
Best Wishes,
Viktors Rotanovs