Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Antony Paul <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 09:41:56 UTC

Copy exchange id from one message to another

Hi,

    Is there any way to copy exchange id from one message to another?

    Why I need this is I am chaining multiple components using InOut
messages. ServiceMix HTTP component is the endpoint exposed to
clients. In order to reply to the client request, HTTP component uses
exchange id to look up continuation of the request. When I try send
same MessageExchange it received to next component it is being send to
originating component as a reply message.

Using ServiceMix 3.2.1

Regards,
Antony