Posted to user@hama.apache.org by aa...@buffalo.edu on 2010/04/24 00:00:27 UTC

Re: Re: Doubt in the EigenValueProcedure in DenseMatrix.java

Hi Edward,
           I have a couple of more questions about the Jacobi Eigen Value
procedure. As of now I think all the eigen values are stored in the eival:value
column in the JacobiEigenValue table. So to return the eigen values all I have to
do is at the end of the function, I have to write return JacobiEigenValue;

I tried this and it did not compile. What is the mistake ?

Best Regards from Buffalo

Abhishek Agrawal

SUNY- Buffalo
(716-435-7122)