Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Ruppin <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/22 17:21:14 UTC

[DAVID] Re: Action Chaining - how to avoid?

One other question occurs to me before I start my
proof of concept.  If I have two forms, one with a
list of checkboxes and a toggle submit, and a second
form which just does a delete checked submit, will
submission of the delete checked form include the
checked items from the first form in the request?  I
expect not.  I�m not aware of any means of getting a
single checkbox to be submitted in two different forms
via HTML.  If I�m correct, the only solution then, is
DispatchAction, right?