Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by A H <as...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/06 20:40:25 UTC

Error: Table 'guacamole_db.guacamole_sharing_profile_permission' doesn't exist

Hi, I've been using Guacamole's docker setup for a while now and it's been
working like a charm but recently I've tried to replicate my setup on a
RHEL machine but I get a wierd error:

* com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerResponse.mapMappableContainerException
The RuntimeException could not be mapped to a response, re-throwing to

        the HTTP container*
* org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.PersistenceException:*
*### Error querying database.  Cause:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table
'guacamole_db.guacamole_sharing_profile_permission' doesn't exist*

*### The error may exist in
org/apache/guacamole/auth/jdbc/permission/SharingProfilePermissionMapper.xml*
*### The error may involve defaultParameterMap*
*### The error occurred while setting parameters*
*### SQL: SELECT             guacamole_sharing_profile_permission.user_id,
            username,  permission,             sharing_profile_id
FROM guacamole_sharing_profile_permission
    JOIN guacamole_user ON guacamole_sharing_profile_permission.user_id =
guacamole_user.user_id   WHERE guacamole_sharing_profile_permission.user_id
= ?*
*### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
Table 'guacamole_db.guacamole_sharing_profile_permission' doesn't exist*

I am able to login to guacamole but as soon as I login this message is
thrown in the log file of guacamole container, a similar error is shown in
the postgres/mysql container.
--
Cheers,

Asad