Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/08/31 13:46:11 UTC

A big welcome to Gavin McDonald.

Hi all

Gavin McDonald has accepted an invitation to join us as committer/PPMC.

I could write a lot positive about Gavin, but I think it is easier if Gavin
select the words.

Gavin is among others Infra-root, responsible for buildbot and a long term
member of Apache so I look forward to have his experience help us grow.

WELCOME Gavin.

rgds
jan i.

Gavin@ I have updated svn-auth so you should appear as part of corinthia on
people.a.o, please do not forget to subscribe to our MLs, especially
private@

Re: A big welcome to Gavin McDonald.

Posted by Peter Kelly <pm...@apache.org>.
+1

Very happy to have you on board Gavin. The buildbots are very handy to have for our project, and I know you’ve done some work on this already. I’m looking forward to working with you to get bots running for other platforms and integration with our automated tests.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
HI Gavin!

> On 31 Aug 15, at 07:46, jan i <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> Gavin McDonald has accepted an invitation to join us as committer/PPMC.
>
> I could write a lot positive about Gavin, but I think it is easier if Gavin
> select the words.
>
> Gavin is among others Infra-root, responsible for buildbot and a long term
> member of Apache so I look forward to have his experience help us grow.

Hm?

/me wonders about the rich realm of possibility suggested here…. :-)

Cheers,

louis

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
+1

--
Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/

Re: A big welcome to Gavin McDonald.

Posted by Gabriela Gibson <ga...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Gavin!

Posted by Ian C <ia...@amham.net>.
Welcome, from me too

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Franz de Copenhague
<fr...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Good Day and welcome to Corinthia!
>
> Franz

Ian C