Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tamás Cservenák <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 01:34:32 UTC

Re: maven logo...

Hi,

sure, no problem. Sorry for not obeying the rules (your disclaimer),
but I had similar problem as Nicolas did, and after all, the logo is
rerouted to community :)

Will issue the jire as soon as i get settled :)

~t~

~t~

Re: maven logo...

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 03/12/2007, at 11:34 AM, Tamás Cservenák wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sure, no problem. Sorry for not obeying the rules (your disclaimer),
> but I had similar problem as Nicolas did, and after all, the logo is
> rerouted to community :)

Just speaking for myself, I don't have a problem with the way it's
used on the abstracthorizon site today.

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org