Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Scott Stults <ss...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2011/06/23 14:10:54 UTC

Recent presentation on using MainfoldCF to implement multi-level security

Last week I gave a presentation at the Basis Technology Open Source Search
Conference regarding multi-level security. The gist of it was that MCF in
combination with the Solr ManifoldCFSecurityFilter Karl has over on Google
Code is a simple and effective way to do MLS.

The full text of my presentation is here:
http://www.opensourceconnections.com/2011/06/17/multi-level-security-in-solr/

Please let me know if any of it is unclear or if you have any
recommendations for improvement.

k/r,
Scott

--
Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC |
434.409.2780

Re: Recent presentation on using MainfoldCF to implement multi-level security

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Looks like a nice presentation overall!
As a reader first being introduced to the system, I might like to have
some detailed example showing how things work end-to-end.  But that of
course would depend on your particular audience.

Karl