Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> on 2004/05/18 16:23:57 UTC

Heads up! Avalon SVN migration ahead.

Hello Avaloners.

Stephen McConnell is putting the finishing touches on the latest Avalon
release (including Merlin 3.3.0).  As soon as he's done and the releases
have hit the distribution channels, we'll lock down CVS as read only and
initiate a migration to subversion (svn).  We'll send another update to the
mailing lists to let everyone know when the switchover actually occurs.

If you have any questions or concerns about the migration, please email the
developers list (dev@avalon.apache.org).  More on svn can be found at:

  http://subversion.tigris.org/

  http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

  http://subversion.tigris.org/project_links.html