Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by salmas <ss...@ecascabel.com> on 2007/09/28 17:14:05 UTC

Page expired happens if application is invoked in external frameset

I have a wicket application which runs in a WebLogic server. If I restart
WebLogic then everything is okay as long as I invoke the url to the
appplication directly. The production application will be deployed as a
frame in another vendors frameset. After server restart invoking the
application from the external frameset produces a "Page Expired" on the page
accessed after successful login. I doubt that this has to do with
serialization since I am using debug settings and if something was not
serialized then I should get a runtime exception? After I access the
application once from the direct URL it works just fine in the frameset. I
don't understand why there is a difference when invoking directly in the
browser as versus haveing the application in a frameset? Also I don't
understand why the problem is the page after login (I have tried to vary the
pages with the same result) instead of in the login page itself? I have the
weblogic timeout set to -1 (infinite)
Any help will be much appreciated