Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by dave nyauchi <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/06 06:33:38 UTC

Joining Apache Open Office

Hi ,
My name is Dave Nyauchi, I live in the Greater Seattle Area and I have come
to like using OO
as an alternative to Ms Word. I have a couple of things that I would like
to learn from you guys and hopefully also contribute.
I have a degree in computer science therefore some background on how things
work. Hope I hear from you guys soon.

Re: Joining Apache Open Office

Posted by JZA <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hello happy to receive your email, please let us know your specific
interest.