Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by STEVE R BURRUS <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/25 00:53:18 UTC

How do you edit the conf file for Apache???

Rory, I emailed you earlier today, but YOU HAVE NOT SEEN FIT to respond back to me
yet, so I thought that I would give you another "electronic shout" again now. I
installed Apache just last nite, so I was at least trying to edit the conf file,
but not at all successfully!! Can you help me please?                SRB