Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2013/01/02 21:00:38 UTC

automated layouts component

Folks,

Is there a dynamic automated layouts component available?

Something that can be configured to support multiple layouts and a dynamic runtime switch to toggle top of menubar or something like that?

Tired of having to struggle with infrastructure instead of focusing on the meat of a true product and its domain and model.

If something like that is available it really would be terrific.

I am seeing some websites done in ASP and its worrisome that they can get ahead so fast and far.

I would like to see open source JAVA take some lead here for future competition.

I have seen some app designers in my past and haven't come across nothing for tapestry as of yet that is tangible or competitive.

Thanks for any help
Best regards
and thanks... KEN