Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Lynne Lawrence <ly...@macefusion.com> on 2017/08/07 13:28:51 UTC

Build failing

Hi folks,

My Rya builds have been failing for the past couple of nights due to RAT
problems.

I build with the following options:

    clean install -U -P geoindexing,mongodb -Dmaven.test.skip=true

The errors I see are:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check (check-licenses) on
project rya.extras: Too many files with unapproved license: 5 See RAT
report in: /raidarray/jenkins/jobs/rya/workspace/extras/target/rat.txt
-> [Help 1][ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors,
re-run Maven with the -e switch.[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X
switch to enable full debug logging.[ERROR] [ERROR] For more
information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the
following articles:[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
the command[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :rya.extras

I have attached the referenced rat.txt.

Thanks for your work on this great project!
--
Lynne Lawrence
MACE | SNC

Re: Build failing