Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/09/01 05:40:54 UTC

Re: EL support in PortletParam

The specification does not mention any thing about EL - probably because
it only requires jsp 1.2.

I would be all for a contribution to provide el support, however, I
would not want to make any enahancements a requirement - in order to
keep compatible with the minimium spec versions required.

David

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Got it, thanks.  It'll probably be a week or so (after the 1.0.1
release) before I get to it. . .

David

Posted by Yujin Kim <ne...@gmail.com>.
In case you haven't seen it,