Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2018/07/27 21:41:41 UTC

Mailing list links broken?

On this page:

It looks like the sub/unsub/post links like:

https://maven.apache.org/users-subscribe@maven.apache.org
https://maven.apache.org/users@maven.apache.org

Are broken.  These end up showing a “Page Not Found”.

The Archive links look okay.

The Other Archives are mostly okay, but the nabble.com links are broken too?

 * * *

Is anyone aware of this and/or is there a way to fix these so that community members can sub/unsub to lists?

—jason

Re: Mailing list links broken?

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Dillon,