Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/08/30 09:01:20 UTC

rename owb-2.0 to owb-1.5?

Hi!

with the start of CDI-2.0 it would be much easier for users if our numbers are somehow in sync with the spec.

What about renaming our current trunk to 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT?
We did not do any release yet...

LieGrue,
strub

Re: rename owb-2.0 to owb-1.5?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
-1. Would have been great if 1.1 and 1.2 would have been aligned as well.
Id just do as tomcat now

Re: rename owb-2.0 to owb-1.5?

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 2.0 for CDI 2.0

don't know about 1.5...

Re: rename owb-2.0 to owb-1.5?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: rename owb-2.0 to owb-1.5?

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Re: rename owb-2.0 to owb-1.5?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

This is not because we did not do it that we can not try to do better.

Re: rename owb-2.0 to owb-1.5?

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@mark:
+1 (that's what we are doing in myfaces as well and it's way easier for
users)

@romain:
i know what you mean, but we can keep it in sync with v2+

regards,
gerhard

Re: rename owb-2.0 to owb-1.5?

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.