Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Max Gravitt <mg...@me.com> on 2010/11/03 01:32:58 UTC

IOException with PDFParser

Hi,
I recently started to attempt to parse faxes that are PDF'd and sent via email.  I continually get the below exception with these types of files.  Does anyone have thoughts on the root cause and if there is any workaround?
thanks,
MG

IOException
expected='endobj' firstReadAttempt='' secondReadAttempt='' org.pdfbox.io.PushBackInputStream@d2f5f1
org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser; parseObject; 502
org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser; parse; 176
org.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument; load; 707
com.josiejune.documentdispatch.models.Document$DocumentParser; getPDFContents; 245

Re: IOException with PDFParser

Posted by Max Gravitt <mg...@me.com>.
Great, thanks.  Question for the community - Has the latest version of PDFBox been altered to work Google App Engine?  If so, how can I adopt it?

thanks
MG

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Max Gravitt <mg...@me.com>.
Hi,

I should have clarified the question.  I am using this version because I am running the library on Google App Engine and this is the version that is compatible.  If I can't make this older version compatible with the new PDFs, is there a way to retrofit the most recent version to Google App engine?

thanks!
MG

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,