Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Lisen Mu <im...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/26 10:11:59 UTC

questions, about Allocator and subscan

Hi,

since I missed the last 2 opportunities to ask in hangout, and likely to
miss more in the near future, I would like to post the questions here:

* I can see in recent submissions about scan/subscan and scan/endpoint
assignment. Is there any document to cover the design considerations of
this part?

* Is there any recommended way to monitor and diagnostic off-heap memory
usage?

Thanks,

Lisen

Re: questions, about Allocator and subscan

Posted by Lisen Mu <im...@gmail.com>.
J,

Thanks for the reply. I don't have much thought on memory management yet
either. I'll see what I can do.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Good questions...