Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Bakalsky, Krum" <kr...@sap.com> on 2011/07/28 12:28:56 UTC

Investigation integration points with Cloud Foundry (.org) ?

Hi guys,

I haven't participated in discussions for quite a long, but I am here.

I was wondering whether investigating CloudFoundry integration would sound worth taking a look ? I am just giving the idea and am curious about what you think. Basically, we could think of adding support for provisioning Tomcat+OpenEJB or even the whole TomEE server on CloudFoundry, as a framework on the Java runtime, speaking in terms of CF terminology.

Kindest Regards,
Krum.

Re: Investigation integration points with Cloud Foundry (.org) ?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I don't know much about CloudFoundry, but I'd love to see this working. If
you're interested in working on it that would be great, I don't have a lot
of experience with this sort of thing, but I'd be keen to help out if I can.

Jon

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.