Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com> on 2011/07/20 17:58:24 UTC

Unsubscribe (was Re: ICU)

On 7/20/2011 09:42, Richard E. Breed IV wrote:

> Hey folks...a friend used my laptop, and I am getting tons of emails I
> do not understand from a really smart&  interesting group of
> folks...but, I need to unsubscribe and there's no such button at the
> bottom, can you help?
>
> THanks..chard
>
> Richard Edwards Breed IV
> Richard Edwards Breed IV

Send an email to:

Be sure to use the same identity your friend used.
You should get a return message for confirmation.
--
/tj/

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
Hi Richard,

Please don't send your passwords to the list.  This is a public
mailing list and that won't do anything to help you avoid unwanted
emails.

I've checked our subscriber list and I do not see
"whitehousetv@yahoo.com" subscribed to this list at all.  I also
searched for any address that might look like yours, but I don't
anything that jumps out at me.

Could you forward this email, as you receive it, including the headers
(the cryptic stuff at the top of the email), to the list.  Or, if you
are able, look very carefully at the email and determine what address
you are receiving it at.  I don't think you are receiving it at
"whitehousetv@yahoo.com" directly, since that address is not
subscribed to the list.

-Rob

pop-quiz: What is the difference between Work, and Play?

Posted by "Richard E. Breed IV" <wh...@yahoo.com>.
The Spelling!

It is obvious you folks love your jobs...and that means you have won the game of life.  Congrats!

chard

THanks TJ

Posted by "Richard E. Breed IV" <wh...@yahoo.com>.
The name he gave....?  I gave them the possibles, and thanks!  Keep up your good works - as the earth and the evolution of civilization is also: Open Source!

Respectfully & gratefully yours, I am

Chard

Richard Edwards Breed IV