Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Dogtail Ray <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/21 22:20:06 UTC

How to modify Hadoop APIs used by Spark?

Hi all,

I find that Spark uses some Hadoop APIs such as InputFormat, InputSplit,
etc., and I want to modify these Hadoop APIs. Do you know how can I
integrate my modified Hadoop code into Spark? Great thanks!

Re: How to modify Hadoop APIs used by Spark?

Posted by Dogtail L <sp...@gmail.com>.
Oh, I want to modify existing Hadoop InputFormat.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.