Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by lukaszkaleta <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/11 20:29:42 UTC

t:zone after update add following style: "background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Hi, I am using t:zone with ZoneRefresh mixin. When zone is refreshed mine
background image is lost on the zone div.
Is there a way to disable this default style ?

I already try with
configuration.override("InjectDefaultStylesheet", null);
but this style seems to come from something different.

I did some partial solution with adding additional div into t:zone and add
the same image with !important declaration.

Re: t:zone after update add following style: "background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Posted by lukaszkaleta <lu...@gmail.com>.
I am using tapestry 5.3

Re: t:zone after update add following style: "background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
What version of tapestry are you using ? Based on this
page<http://tapestry.apache.org/css.html> (at
the bottom), the misspelled "InjectDefaultStyleheet" should only work for
version 5.2 and earlier, while "InjectDefaultStyle*s*heet" should work for
version 5.3 and later.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:29 PM, lukaszkaleta <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, I am using t:zone with ZoneRefresh mixin. When zone is refreshed mine
> background image is lost on the zone div.
> Is there a way to disable this default style ?
>
> I already try with
> configuration.override("InjectDefaultStylesheet", null);
> but this style seems to come from something different.
>
> I did some partial solution with adding additional div into t:zone and add
> the same image with !important declaration.

*Regards,*
*Muhammad Gelbana
Java Developer*