Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2022/07/21 12:19:40 UTC

Tomcat 8.5.82

All,

I was on holiday last week and will be out again today through Monday.
Looking at the changelog for 8.5.x, I don't see anything pressing[1], so
I'm thinking of just waiting for August to kind of reset the clock on
releases back to the beginning(ish) of each month.

Please let me know in the next 3-4 hours if anyone disagrees and I'll
roll the release and put it out for a vote before I leave.

Thanks,
-chris

[1] The only "important" thing is an upgrade of bundled OpenSSL for
Windows users, but they can grab an updated tcnative release if necessary.

RE: Tomcat 8.5.82

Posted by jo...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID.
I personally like it when all three streams are updated at the same time, but I'm flexible. :-)

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Asst. Vice President
He/His

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexander@wellsfargo.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.