Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Matthias Küspert <mk...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/16 22:45:44 UTC

PreferencesService 1.0.3 - when will it be released?

Hi folks,

the Preferences service 1.0.2 throws an exception on getting a byte[] value.

The 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT version fixes that. When will a new release be published?

/Matthias

Re: PreferencesService 1.0.3 - when will it be released?

Posted by Matthias Küspert <mk...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks :-)
Matthias

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.