Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de> on 2008/04/24 21:48:15 UTC

Getting Started: Writing my first UIMA annotator

Hi,

I just published the first version of the next Getting Started Guide: "Writing My First UIMA
Annotator". It is available in the documentation section or directly when using the following link:

http://incubator.apache.org/uima/doc-uima-annotator.html

Feel free give some feedback or to improve the guide.

-- Michael

Re: Getting Started: Writing my first UIMA annotator

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Thanks Tong for reviewing the Getting Started Guide. I absolutely agree that one of the next
steps should be "How to work with PEARs".

-- Michael

Posted by Tong Fin <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.