Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Johannes Schneider <ma...@cedarsoft.com> on 2009/02/05 22:17:15 UTC

Got blocked?

Hi,

I get a lot of 443s when trying to connect to Maven Central Repository.
The IP of my build server is "78.47.151.147".

How can I get unblocked?
I just tried to install Nexus - maybe something went wrong?

Regards,

Johannes Schneider

Re: Got blocked?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> Found the problem...
> I cam using local repositories and enabled write protection for
> "~/.m2/repository"... I think there could be a better error message...

Things like this that seem like bugs should be filed in JIRA or they
will never be addressed.

Wayne

RE: Got blocked?

Posted by Johannes Schneider <ma...@cedarsoft.com>.
Found the problem...
I cam using local repositories and enabled write protection for
"~/.m2/repository"... I think there could be a better error message...

Thanks.

RE: Got blocked?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.