Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 10:37:03 UTC

[DISCUSS][HELP] Cleaning up JIRA

Hi everyone,

We have ~1400 open issues in JIRA.

I think it’s time for some cleanup.

In just <10 minutes I was able to close 10+ issues that were not valid anymore.

Aside from closing old, unvalid issues we actually need to do some proper triage. It’s not a very glamorous job but we need to do it.

I don’t have any good ideas on how to do this and get everyone engaged, but to avoid bikeshedding of sorts I would like to propose:

* Let’s have a regular weekly hangout meeting where people who want to help can join for one hour and cleanup JIRA.

If 10 of us manage to meet, in one our we could knock out hundreds of trivial, unvalid or won’t fix issues.

So what do you say ? operation JIRA cleanup anyone ?

-Sebastien

RE: [DISCUSS][HELP] Cleaning up JIRA

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
Count me in.. Sebastien.