Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/29 07:15:15 UTC

Move Rat to Git (now)

Hi,

any objections against requesting the move of
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/rat to Gitbox? Experience
shows, we can expect a significant rise of contributions, if they can
arrive as pull requests via Github.

Thanks,

Jochen

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Migrated finished successfully :-)

Phil

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 11:21 PM P. Ottlinger <po...@apache.org> wrote:

> I filed

> to also migrate the missing creadur-site repo over to the new
> infrastructure.

Well done.

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I filed

to also migrate the missing creadur-site repo over to the new
infrastructure.

HTH
Phil

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 02.12.18 um 12:48 schrieb Jochen Wiedmann:
> Sorry, I clearly misunderstood.
>
> How about pushing the release now?

The problem is not the Nexus artefact itself.

There are problems with
* checksums
* checksum policy
* site generation
that I want to resolve before sending an announcement :-)

Cheers,
Phil

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 as well

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
 +1 (nb)

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Move Rat to Git (now)

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

On 29/11/18 08:15, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> any objections against requesting the move of
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/rat to Gitbox? Experience
> shows, we can expect a significant rise of contributions, if they can
> arrive as pull requests via Github.

+1 from me

Kind regards
Karl Heinz