Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it> on 2003/02/03 23:35:35 UTC

RE: help with presentation wanted

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Argyn [mailto:akuketayev@cox.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 2:26 AM
> To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
> Subject: help with presentation wanted

might I suggest to touch the subjects of re-usability and information hiding ?

If you have a pipeline producing an XML document, you can re-use it in different pipelines; moreover, you could change that pipeline
(keeping the same XML format, of course) from a static XML (for prototyping), to one produced by a DBMS, to one served by a
web-service without changing the consumer pipelines.

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org