Posted to oro-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Booth, Wayne P" <wp...@GlaxoWellcome.co.uk> on 2000/09/12 10:43:49 UTC

Virtual Config Help

Hi,

I have got Tomcat/Apache working and it is successfully serving my .jsp
pages (great). However I have not got the foggiest how to proceed on this
next issue.
I want to virtually host with separate VM's

e.g.

Tomcat installed at
/usr/local/tomcat/

web pages are at
/www/user1/public-html
/www/user1/jsp

/www/user2/public-html
/www/user2/jsp

/www/user_n/public-html
/www/user_n/jsp

I would like pages at "/www/user1/jsp" , "/www/user2/jsp" .....
"/www/user_n/jsp" to be served by tomcat in there own VM.

What tomcat.conf should I have? What do I put in the httpd.conf? Do I need
more than one server.xml? where is it kept? How do I start all of them in
one go?

Any help would be appreciated. I have enclosed a samples httpd.conf file
below.....

Wayne Booth

==================

NameVirtualHost 194.216.113.240