Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pwalter <pa...@nasa.gov> on 2013/02/16 18:32:07 UTC

ActiveMQ NMS API Location

The links to the NMS api are broken...

Could someone provide a valid link??

thanks

Re: ActiveMQ NMS API Location

Posted by pwalter <pa...@nasa.gov>.
Thanks for the link..

Re: ActiveMQ NMS API Location

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Tim,

I just had a chance to look at the repository link you included, and it
appears that all of the old API versions are indeed gone.  I doubt there
will be much chance of recreating them.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi pwalter

Posted by pwalter <pa...@nasa.gov>.

Posted by pwalter <pa...@nasa.gov>.
The links are still broken.... Any idea as to when they will be available??

Posted by Jim Gomes <jg...@apache.org>.
It looks like the files were deleted from the server, or moved into a
different folder.  I'm not sure what happened to them, but thanks for the
heads up.  I'll try and look into this to see if we can bring them back
online.