Posted to user@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2010/10/26 14:00:35 UTC

Request for stories/links about third party applications (From: the Extras thread on the dev list)

Hi all,

I've created a new page here;

http://incubator.apache.org/river/RIVER/river-applications.html

Which I'd like to have filled in, almost like a sort of directory for
third-party applications that are built on top of/with/using River
and/or Jini.

I want to fill it with a kind of "Project Name
(http://www.example.com) is a Thing built on top of River which allows
developers or users to Do Something.  Which is good because..." etc.
I suppose you could consider it a short marketing blurb for your
project.

You can either paste the content here and I'll put it on the site,
email it to me directly or update the page yourself.

It's my hope that anyone visiting the website will then see the extra
third-party applications that are out there and decide to use some/all
of them for whatever it is they're doing.

Thanks,

Tom